Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lent: Day 1

As some of you know, last year I endeavored a blog project called "40 Days of Love for Lent." 

It was a bust. 

I was not good about keeping up with my blog, and I was still in that crazy adjustment period with Lucas.Those first four months with him turned my life upside-down, and needless to say, it was hard impossible for me to stay organized.

But this year I find my life more balanced and organized. I find myself still in love with this project and the idea of giving instead of taking away. I find myself ready to grow my faith through small acts of kindness. 

The project was inspired by the lovely Dandee (go check out her lovely blog) and her 30 Days of Kindness project from last year. Instead of giving something up for Lent, I decided to give something extra. 40 small acts of love - one for each day of Lent.


These acts are simple.
Things we can easily fit into our day.
I'd love it if you'd join me. (again)


Day 1: Reconnect with an old friend
image via Pinterest 
send a note, give a phone call, write a facebook message…just get back in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...